The in-world store has moved to land level

Today I opened my new store on Landscapes Unlimited. During the last few years, my store was in the sky, and consisted of wooden terraces surrounded by a sky landscape. From now on, the store will be at ground level. All people arriving on my sim will land on the top of a rocky island, covered by a pine forest. This island, completely made of mesh, is surrounded by the brand new Hebrides sim surround landscape. Read more about my latest sim surrounds in this blog post.

The mesh island with the store in the middle, the new Hebrides surround around it

A path on the Eastern side leads you down to several stone terraces with my products. Five terraces have a pit in the middle, where you can see a tiny version of the landscapes that can be purchased at that particular terrace. You can click the pictures on the boards, and the demo will change accordingly.

In pits like these you can see what the landscape on the pictures looks like in 3D

I've brought down the number of items that can be purchased in my shop. You can find more information in this blog post. What it comes down to, is that you can still find everything I had previously, but it may now be part of an All-In-One item. From 231 items in my old store, the new one has now only 79 items. This includes 11 just released version 6 surrounds. This change should make it a lot easier for you to find what you want.

The hot air balloon is doing its tours again around the store and surroundings. Hop in and enjoy!

The mesh island in the middle will become more interesting over the next few months. You can already enjoy a ride in the hot air balloon, or sit on a bench and admire the view with a friend. Soon there will be a boat that you can steer around the island. Every now and then I will add new features. I'm planning to make a small fishing village, roads with hairpin curves, winding up the steep slopes, tunnels, an occasional waterfall, secluded beaches and a labyrinth of caves and tunnels. Since the ground is made of mesh, this should all be possible. I'd like to make a really nice place where people come to relax with their friends and enjoy some of the beauty Second Life has to offer.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New release: the Summer mirror box (cubic and rectangular)

NEW Solid Sky Landscapes: sim-wide solid mesh merging into a surrounding, off-sim sculpted landscape

Introducing: The Mirror Box