A dull wooden platform… Why is that?

When you teleport to my sim, you will end up on a good old wooden platform, surrounded by a new, large sky environment. To be honest, I didn't want to welcome you anymore on such an old platform. I created a whole new environment for that purpose, and it’s even on my sim but… it’s made of the newest MESH technology! However... nine out of the first ten people that visited my sim asked me if they came at a bad time, because apparantly I was in the middle of a chaotic process of creation. What happened is, that they saw lots of big boxes and triangles lying around, which happened to be the way my mesh sim landscape was represented in their “old” viewers.

That’s when I decided to make a temporary sky platform. I will take it down when mesh is incorporated in most viewers! Do you use a viewer now that is compatible with mesh? Go down to ground level and enjoy! This is what it should look like :-). Now the lighthouse makes sense.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NEW Solid Sky Landscapes: sim-wide solid mesh merging into a surrounding, off-sim sculpted landscape

New release: the Summer mirror box (cubic and rectangular)

Version 6 Sim Surrounds now in Sky edition